Fundraise for Habitat Chesapeake
The power of a single person is amplified when that one person is supported by many. Individual fundraising pages give you the opportunity to involve your friends, family and community in your efforts to support affordable housing and communities throughout Central Maryland.
Become a Personal Fundraiser
At Habitat Chesapeake, peer-to-peer fundraising is easy and fun. Start by creating your own personal fundraising page where you can share your story and photos.
Individuals, as well as groups and teams. Some personal fundraising ideas include:
- raising money in support of your volunteer day;
- honoring, remembering or celebrating a friend or family member through tribute giving;
- inviting people to donate to your personal page in lieu of gifts for special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, holidays or weddings; or
- satisfying a personal fundraising goal with the support of your community.
Set up your fundraising page now
Already a fundraiser? Log in to your dashboard to edit your page, track your activity and more.
If you would like to donate to a particular fundraising page, you can search for a fundraiser.
Plan a Fundraising Event
Take your involvement to the next level and engage your friends, company or service organization to plan a community event to benefit Habitat Chesapeake. Community-wide fundraisers help to not only raise money, but also engage the community and spread the Habitat Chesapeake mission. There are endless ways to fundraise on behalf of Habitat Chesapeake. Some common fundraiser include:
- organizing a golf tournament;
- holding silent auctions and raffles;
- coordinating a 5k walk or run; or
- setting up a dine-to-donate night at a local restaurant.
To host a fundraiser to benefit Habitat Chesapeake or to request more information, please email Teresa at email@example.com.