We are getting really excited about the work that our Habitat volunteers are performing on the home of Ronnette Owens. In fact, we are so excited that we created a Women Build playlist to get you pumped up, too! Check out our five favorite songs to get us in a Women Build kind of mood…
Women Build Playlist:
- Girls Just Want to Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper: Getting out there on a worksite with Women Build doesn’t have to feel like work if you’re among friends. Our projects are always an opportunity to meet new people and have a good time while serving.
- Waiting on the World to Change by John Mayer: Why wait for the housing crisis to improve itself? Women Build volunteers are stepping up to the plate to improve their communities today.
- Build Me Up Buttercup by the Foundations: We build a lot of things. Not only do we build homes, but we also build lives. Plus, this song is just too catchy!
- Heal the World by Michael Jackson: By lending a hand to others through Women Build, volunteers are helping to heal their world—throughout the Greater Baltimore area.
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman! by Shania Twain: The best part about attending a Women Build event or heading out to a construction site with us is that you will be working beside other women who care about public service, just like you. It’s good to be a woman in Women Build!
We hope that these songs have inspired you to come out to our next Women Build event. You can find out more about how to join by following the link here. See you soon!